Monday, August 30, 2010

MIB2

August 30, 2010
2:18 AM
My mind is blank. Yesterday, my family spent the whole afternoon playing cards in the living room. They were laughing and having a good time. I would give anything for moments like that. I just wish my brother was home. It would have been perfect. I can't say that everything is okay now cause I know it's still far from that but everyday brings a new hope that things would get better. I'll forever stick to what I know, my parents love each other so they'll be able to figure things out.

I don't break down that much anymore but I'm still afraid to drink. I don't want to have another maudlin conversation with anyone, that's just not how I am. A friend of mine once said that I'm the most chillax person she knows. I intend to keep that reputation. I miss my friends though. I don't get to hang out with them anymore. During the past months when I described myself as a total mess, it was like a struggle for me to meet anyone. It was like the cheerful, outgoing, forget about everything Tara was gone. No matter how I try to bring her to come out, she just won't move from where she was. I intend to go back to the social scene when everything clears up. I just want to do it one day at a time.

It's not true that MIB2 is not a good movie (shout out to Dianne Navarro). I really did learn something from it. Agent K played by Tommy Lee Jones said it right "We are who we are even if we sometimes forget."

And when I do get over this whole thing, I'll proudly say that I did it on my own. Done in the most chillax way possible. Without others and without alcohol.

Well maybe with just a little bit of alcohol. ;)

No comments: