Yesterday while I was doing my ususal chores, I got a call from Jaynie. She told me that Mir is already here in Philippines and that he was looking for me. Mir is a korean guy that I met in skype, I was planning to hook him up with Jaynie so I gave him her number. Anyway, I told Jaynie not to give any information about me because I had no plans of meeting him. As soon as I got off the phone, my mom asked me what the call was all about. I never keep secrets from my mom so I told her everything.. while I was giving her a foot spa. Yesss.. a foot spa.. with a pedicure. I insisted on it because I think she needed it badly..meeeennn..You would totally agree with me if you saw her foot..It would be a perfect place to plant flowers. Anyway, I really have to stick to the topic. After my long story about how I met Mir..she started nagging about how I let chances pass me by. She said I should meet up with him. Whatever happened to mothers who are proud of daughters who choose to stay home than go out on a date?! We had a long argument until I finally gave in.. I gave out a nervous laugh and just said "I don't know how to defend myself anymore." I also told her that if she doesn't stop talking about it, her nails will be all red..and thats not because of the nail polish. Before she went to sleep for her usual afternoon siesta, she said "I'm gonna count the times that you let good chances pass."
I'm not scared like what my mom is trying to say. I just don't like Koreans (my mom said I'm gonna end up with one), I'm just trying to choose. I'm just trying to get ready. I'm just waiting for the perfect time. I still believe in destiny.. You know.. and.. and.. Maybe I should buy my mom a cute lil notebook so that she can keep track of the so called chances that she keeps on talking about.
CHANCE=1
TARA=0


No comments:
Post a Comment